Aquablast Corp's Range of Services
Tote Cleaning - Wet/Dry Vacuum
Aquablast Corp. utilize the latest technology including 27" HIGH VACUUM that can dump into roll away dumpsters. We frequently use our hydroblasters and our high volume flushers in conjunction to provide a turnkey procedure.
We offer 24/7 services and are M.O.E. certified.
Daylighting is the uncovering and exposing of underground utilities and pipelines to the daylight hence the term daylighting. It is a non-destructive method of excavation that provides both speed and accuracy, compared to mechanical and traditional digging methods.
Water Blasting (Jetting)
Aquablast Corp. maintains several mobile water blasting units that produce up to 40,000 P.S.I. Water Blasting units can be used for cleaning, cutting and complete demolition. There are numerous applications from surface preparation, build-up removal, tank cleaning & preparation, graffiti removal and more.
Dry Ice (CO2) Blasting
Dry Ice or CO2 cleaning and blasting is becoming a popular method of cleaning. Especially around sensitive material and equipment. It minimizes waste, reduces downtime and saves money. Dry Ice blasting is an Eco-friendly method of cleaning using natural materials that produce less waste!
- Hydrovac (Wet/Dry) Vacuum
- Hydro Excavation
- Hazardous Waste Removal
- Water Jet Blasting
- Tank and Tote Cleaning
- Cold Cutting ( Water Jet Cutting)
- Dry Ice (CO2) Blasting
- CCTV Pipe Inspection
Post Hole & Post Services
- Post Hole and Post Installation
- By combining Aquablast Corp's hydrovac trucks with our water blasting units, we provide quick and efficient post installation without damage to existing pipes, cables and utility lines.
- Water Blasting Equipment
- Aquablast Corp. provides blasting services with pressures from 3000 P.S.I. to 40,000 P.S.I. Aquablast Corp. continues to provide quality service by utilizing our years of experience working with the variety of industries and applications since 1973.